Tiffany’s TEDx Talk
Click Here to Purchase a Signed Copy.
- Gain insight about the connection between entrepreneurship and dyslexia, and why it is important to teach dyslexic students business ownership.
- How dyslexics are gifted at adapting and how to use these dyslexic strategies as an advantage.
- Strategies on how to use your creativity and strong problem-solving skills to accelerate your career or build your business.
- Tips for managing word-retrieval problems and small talk.
- Learn how dyslexia can be as a competitive edge.
- For parents, this book showcases how dyslexia can be an advantage.
- Plus, a Resource section full of recommended blogs, videos, websites, links, and organizations.
Praise for Dyslexia’s Competitive Edge
“The book is engaging when it instructs people with dyslexia to tap into their creativity, innovative spirit, and understand how they are often able to solve complex problems easier than others and are often more skilled at technology. Sunday teaches young adults how to use their gift of being dyslexic to research business strategies and entrepreneurial ideas for post-graduation.”
Kristie Smith, Special Needs Insider, Dallas Morning News
“Brilliant idea! One of the best resources for dyslexic entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals I’ve ever come by.”
Gary Smith, Creator of the Dyslexia Toolbox
“Tiffany’s book is full of strategies and insight, but most important she showcases the value of dyslexia and how it is a competitive advantage.”
Skip Howard, Entrepreneur, Inventor, and Founder of Spacee
“Tiffany, I just finished reading your book and wanted to contact you and say thank you. The content is brilliant and it is really dyslexia friendly to read – I flew through it, which has to be said, doesn’t happen very often.”
“Dyslexia’s Competitive Edge can give parents and dyslexic students hope.”
Tom Pryor, President of ICMS
“I shared it with my daughter. I think some of the language and ideas will help her in her job as a consultant. That book really speaks to that subject well, I thought. And as I read it, I felt that it was on target for describing dyslexics and the struggles they face.”
Parent of an adult dyslexic professional
“This book is a must read if you are dyslexic. Tiffany Sunday has done her homework by interviewing successful people who are dyslexic. She shares their strategies, leaving you with an inspired feeling and makes you evaluate your own strategies.”