“I wrote this book, as I had wished there was a guidebook with resource when I was in college and after graduation. My goal was to combine strategies, knowledge, and insights together to help others. Also, to remind us all that you can never dream too small. Since 2015, I am humbled by how far the book and my quote have traveled around the world. Thank you for your continued support. Tiffany
- Gain insight into the connection between entrepreneurship and dyslexia and understanding why starting a business or coming up with new ideas feels so natural.
- Learn strategies for using your creativity and strong problem-solving skills to gain an advantage at work or in your business.
- Discover effective stress reduction strategies for managing word-retrieval problems and small talk.
- Understand you are not alone. Many of the unique and powerful skills and talents you gained overcoming challenges have value.
- A resource section stuffed full of recommended blogs, videos, websites, links, and organizations.
Internationally Famous Quote
“We are the visionaries, inventors, and artists. We think differently, see the world differently, and solve problems differently. It is from these differences that the dyslexic brain derives its brilliance.”
Editorial Review for Dyslexia’s Competitive Edge
Dallas Morning News
“The book is engaging when it instructs people with dyslexia to tap into their creativity, innovative spirit, and understand how they are often able to solve complex problems easier than others and are often more skilled at technology. Sunday teaches young adults how to use their gift of being dyslexic to research business strategies and entrepreneurial ideas for post-graduation.”
Related Media Interviews: WFAA, USA Today, NBC5, KRLD,
Media Mentions: Forbes Magazine
Public Libraries: Dallas Public Library, San Francisco Public Library, Gibbs Memorial Public Library, Fondren Library (Southern Methodist University).
Recent Literary Panel Discussion – Deep Vellum Book Store, Dallas, Tx (08/20)
Conferences: The British Dyslexia Association Conference, Texas Dyslexia Conference, Region One, Assistive Technology Industry Association, Georgia Tech Dyslexia Regional Conference
The book has been mentioned and quoted by multiple nonprofit organizations and university student services departments.