Tiffany’s TEDx Talk
- Understand why starting businesses or coming up with news ideas feels so natural.
- Gain insight into the connection between entrepreneurship and dyslexia.
- Learn new strategies for using your creativity and strong problem-solving skills to gain an advantage at work or in your business.
- Discover effective stress reduction strategies for managing word-retrieval problems and small talk.
- Understand you are not alone, that many of the unique and powerful skills and talents you gained by overcoming challenges have value.
- A resource section stuffed full of recommended blogs, videos, websites, links, and organizations.
Praise for Dyslexia’s Competitive Edge
Dallas Morning News
“The book is engaging when it instructs people with dyslexia to tap into their creativity, innovative spirit, and understand how they are often able to solve complex problems easier than others and are often more skilled at technology. Sunday teaches young adults how to use their gift of being dyslexic to research business strategies and entrepreneurial ideas for post-graduation.”
- Kristie Smith, Special Needs Insider
This book addresses strategies for a dyslexic by a dyslexic. I really enjoyed this book it helped me a lot!
- Reviewer from Germany on December 29, 2019
Tiffany’s book is a breath of fresh air for dyslexics and the people who love them. The book is very user friendly. It focuses on interviews with dyslexic entrepreneurs and shows how the immense set of strengths that dyslexics have gives them a real competitive advantage. It feels like a personal chat with someone who has “been there” and is sharing her personal pearls of wisdom. As mom of a dyslexic tween, I liked hearing about Tiffany’s personal tools for success in her daily life.
- Reviewer in the United States on January 9, 2018
Tiffany does a wonderful job curating incredible business success stories and links this high achievement to the very strengths that so many students with dyslexia possess. It’s an empowering read for both students and their parents.
- Reviewer in the United States on September 27, 2017
Tiffany, Thank you for writing this book. I am a Dyslexic Entrepreneur like you. I always thought that surviving through public school education taught me the essential skills to being a successful entrepreneur, you validated my theory, thank you. Most people only see dyslexia as a disability, your book shined the light on the strengths that drive dyslexics to start companies, architect new buildings, design gaming software, and achieve anything they put their minds too. If you are parent of a budding young dyslexic entrepreneur this book is a must read. Tiffany reminds us all, that dyslexia is a true gift. I totally agree I would never not want to be dyslexic. Dyslexia is the true secret to my success.
- Reviewer in the United States on November 3, 2015
This book is a must read if you are dyslexic. Tiffany Sunday, done her home work by interviewing successful people that are dyslexic and they sharing their strategies, leaves you feeling inspired and make you evaluate your own strategies. Tiffany Sunday is also dyslexic and you would have to commend her for writing this book and help other dyslexic have a little incite into entrepreneur challenges. It follows up with very informative Dysleixa Resources at the end which allows you to do more research and find out a bit more about the people in the book.
I also like that the people in the book are all living proof of being dysleixic and very successful as well.
- Reviewer in the United States on September 21, 2015
I like the book because it’s full of dyslexic people who are actually living with dyslexia enterpune and are very successful and running their own business’s. It’s very easy to read as we. I recommend a must read especially for every dyslexic. 5 star because this book addresses strategies for a dyslexic by a dyslexic.
- Reviewer in the United Kingdom on August 13, 2015